sábado, junio 09, 2007

Fincher's Zodiac.


This is the Zodiac speaking:



Robert Graysmith: Does anybody ever call me names?
Paul Avery: You mean like 'retard'?
Robert Graysmith: Yeah.
Paul Avery: No.



Robert Graysmith: I... I Need to know who he is. I... I need to stand there, I need to look him in the eye and I need to know that it's him.



Robert Graysmith: I've been thinking...
Paul Avery: Oh God, save us all.



Robert Graysmith: Dave! He made a mistake!
[pointing frantically at the case files in his hands while standing outside Toschi's window]
Dave Toschi: Get away from the window!



Arthur Leigh Allen: I am not the Zodiac. And if I were, I certainly wouldn't tell you.



Paul Avery: Someone should write a fuckin' book, that's for sure.



Zodiac
: Before I kill you, I'm going to throw your baby out the window.


No hay comentarios.: